2 TRANSCEIVERS INTEGRATED CASE
Part Number: ABP ITPC-4/2
|INTEGRATED POWER/VOICE/DATA CASE for 2 AN/PSC-5,|
AN/PSC-5C/D, MBMMR, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-150, AN/PSC-14 BGAN,
AN/PRC-138, AN/PRC-113, AN/URC-200, MXF-400, RF-5000
TRANSCEIVERS, ANTENNAS &
SPEAKERS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY
Part number: ABP ITPC-4/2 (specify transceiver type)
Each unit includes two Uninterruptible Power Supplies, two 24V/2AH Rechargeable Battery Packs, two High
Efficiency Amplified Speakers, Cables (AC / DC / Audio) and one Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Integrated, self-contained power/voice/data case for 2 AN/PSC 5, AN/PSC-5C/D, MBMMR, AN/PRC 117F,
AN/PRC 150, AN/PSC-14 BGAN, AN/PRC 138, AN/PRC 113, AN/URC-200, MXF-400 series and RF-5000 series transceivers in vehicle
convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard, portable.
- Interoperable. Operates different transceiver types.
- Powers 2 transceivers during Fly Away/training/exercise.
- Uninterruptible transceiver operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft power) or
9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles).
- Eliminates extensive and expensive battery replacement.
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC.
- Uninterruptible 26.5VDC / 5.25Amp, 7A peak per radio.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switchover to the rechargeable backup battery during AC or DC power failure. 2 Batteries are included.
- Same battery capacity as BB 490/U battery at 1/2 the size and 3/4 weight! Install 2 Removable, replaceable internal battery packs for same capacity as BB 390A/U.
- Fully operational with or without the battery.
- One operator. No user intervention or setup is required!
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver and speaker from AC or DC power source.
- Two High Efficiency Amplified Speaker with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) are included for local/remote operation of the transceivers.
- Reversible Data/Accessory connector option for AN/PRC-117F and AN/PRC-150 (optional).
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C.
- Space age robust composite case with wheels, retractable handle, quick lock latches and internal gasket. Water/air tight and sand/dust proof.
- Small size: 32.5”L x 20.5”W x 11.3”H.
- Weighs 35 lbs (With batteries. Without Transceivers).
- 2 Transceivers are mounted on a Jerk-And-Run mount.
- Storage space for Speakers, cables, G.F.E. Transceiver, Laptop Computers, handset and antennas.
- EMI/RFI protection. Designed to meet MIL-STD 1275, 461, 462, 810 and TEMPEST.
- 2 Auxiliary 26VDC/1A outputs for external equipment.
- 3 Years warranty. Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: email@example.com