TWO AN/PRC-117G INTEGRATED COMMUNICATIONS CASE
Part Number: ABP ITPC-4/2G
|INTEGRATED POWER/VOICE/DATA CASE|
FOR 2 AN/PRC-117G, RF-7800M-MP WIDEBAND
MULTIBAND MULTIMISSION MANPACK RADIOS
TRANSCEIVERS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY OR G.F.E.
Part number: ABP ITPC-4/2G
Each unit includes two Uninterruptible Power Supplies, two Rechargeable Battery, two High Efficiency Amplified Speakers, Cables (AC / DC / Audio) and one Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- External DC input cable with slave HMMWV connector (10 Feet long) p/n: ABP-DCC-SLV-1.
- Removable lid option.
- SATCOM and Multi-Band Power Amplifier Kits
- SATCOM / Multi-Band Amplifier Integrated Cases
- AN/PRC-117G Wideband Multiband Multimission Manpack Radio COMSEC is available.
- SATCOM Antennas & Broad-Band Antennas:
ABP-ANT-55 Miniature foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW.
Including: 12 feet coax cable and storage/carry case. Weighs 3.1 lbs. Can be stowed inside the case.
ABP-ANT-11 Foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW. Including: 12 feet coax cable
and storage/carry case. Withstands wind loading of 80 MPH.
ABP-ANT-90 Foldable, “X WING” SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Magnetic mount. SATCOM & LOS.
ABP-ANT-86 Omnidirectional SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Fixed mount. 200W CW.
- Other antennas and longer Coax cables are available. Contact ABP for more information.
- Integrated, self-contained power/voice/data case for 2 AN/PRC-117G or RF-7800M-MP series transceivers in vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard and portable Grab & Go missions.
- Uninterruptible transceiver and amplifier operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft power) or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles). No need to remove components from case.
- Powers 2 transceivers during Fly Away/training/exercise.
- Conserves batteries for critical missions.
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC (Not limited to 18VDC).
- Supplies 26.5VDC / 5.25A max, 7A peak uninterruptible power to 2 transceivers and future transceiver upgrades.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switchover to the rechargeable backup battery during AC or DC power failure.
- Transceiver operation from rechargeable backup battery (included) during AC or DC power failure.
- Removable and replaceable internal battery. More battery capacity than BB 490/U battery at 1/2 the size!
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver and speaker from AC or DC power source.
- Self-contained ready for operation! No need to remove components from case. No setup time is required!
- Transceivers are mounted on Jerk-And-Run mounts.
- 2 Auxiliary 26.5VDC/1A outputs for speakers/devices.
- Complete separation between AC and DC cables and connectors for operator safety.
- Two High Efficiency Amplified Speakers with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) are included for local or remote operation up to 1,000 feet away.
- Small size: 22.1"e;L x 17.9"e;W x 10.4"e;H.
- Weighs 35 lbs (With power supplies. w/o Transceivers).
- Operating temperature: -40° to +70°C.
- Space age robust composite case with wheels, retractable handle, quick lock latches and internal gasket. Water/air tight and sand/dust proof.
- Storage space for G.F.E. Transceivers, speakers, speaker cables and AC and DC cables.
- Removable lid option is available.
- 3 Years warranty. Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: email@example.com