3 TRANSCEIVERS COMMUNICATION CASE
Part Number: ABP-ITCC-1
|INTEGRATED POWER/VOICE/DATA CASE FOR PSC-5, PSC-5D, MBMMR,|
PRC-117F, PRC-150, AN/PSC-14 BGAN, PRC-138, PRC-113, RF-5000
TRANSCEIVERS, ANTENNAS &
SPEAKERS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY OR G.F.E.
Part number: ABP-ITCC-1 (specify transceiver type)
Each unit includes 3 Uninterruptible Power Supplies, 3 24V/2AH Rechargeable Battery Packs,
3 TAS-1, 1 6N-HEAS-1, 4 Desktop AC/DC, 9 AUC-1, 4 DCC-2, 1 DCC-4 cables, AC and DC cables
and one Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Integrated, self-contained communication case for 3 AN/PSC-5, AN/PSC-5D, MBMMR, AN/PRC-117F,
AN/PRC-150, AN/PSC-14 BGAN, AN/PRC-138, AN/PRC-113, AN/URC-200, MXF-400 series and RF-5000 series transceivers in
vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard, portable.
- Interoperable. Operates different transceiver types.
- Powers 3 transceivers during Fly Away/training/exercise.
- Uninterruptible transceiver operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft power)
or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles).
- Eliminates extensive and expensive battery replacement.
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC.
- Uninterruptible 26.5VDC / 5.25Amp, 7A peak per radio.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switchover to the rechargeable backup battery during AC or DC power failure. 3 Batteries are included.
- Same battery capacity as BB 490/U battery at 1/2 the size and 3/4 weight! Install 2 Removable, replaceable internal battery packs for same capacity as BB 390A/U.
- Fully operational with or without the battery.
- One operator. No user intervention or setup is required!
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver and speaker from AC or DC power source.
- 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ ABP-6N-HEAS-1 with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) for local/remote operation of up to 6 transceivers.
- Transceiver Audio Splitter™ ABP-TAS-1 allows a connection of up to six speakers to one transceiver.
- Reversible Data/Accessory connector option for AN/PRC-117F and AN/PRC-150 (optional).
- Operating temperature: -40 to +70°C.
- Robust, water/air tight and sand/dust proof case is a two-man carry and has retractable handles for easy mobility.
- Small size: 36”L x 22”W x 20”H.
- Weighs 134 lbs (w/batteries, speakers w/o Transceivers).
- 3 Transceivers are mounted on a Jerk-And-Run mount.
- Storage space for Speaker, cables, G.F.E. Transceiver, Laptop Computers, handset and antennas.
- 3 Auxiliary 26VDC/1A outputs for external equipment.
- 3 Years warranty. Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org