4 TRANSCEIVERS Dual AN/PRC-152 AND AN/PRC-117G INTEGRATED CASE
Part Number: ABP-ITPC-4G-152-250
|INTEGRATED POWER/VOICE/DATA CASE FOR|
2 AN/PRC-152 RADIO AND 2 AN/PRC 117G
SPEAKER ARE SOLD SEPARATELY OR G.F.E.
Part number: ABP-ITPC-4G-152-250 (specify transceiver type)
Each unit includes 4 Uninterruptible Power Supplies, 2 Rechargeable Battery Packs, Cables (AC and DC) and one Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Integrated, self-contained power/voice/data case for 2 AN/PRC-152 Radios with 50 Watts 30-512MHz Multi-Band, FH amplifications and 2 AN/PRC-117G or RF-7800M-MP series transceivers in vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard and portable Grab & Go missions.
- Interoperable. Operates different transceiver types.
- Powers 4 transceivers during Fly Away/training/exercise.
- Uninterruptible transceiver operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft power) or
9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles).
- Eliminates extensive and expensive battery replacement.
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC.
- Uninterruptible 26.5VDC / 5.25Amp, 7A peak per radio.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switchover to the rechargeable backup battery during AC or DC power failure. 2 Batteries are included.
- Fully operational with or without the battery.
- Dual 50 Watts Multi-Band Power Amplification, FH for PRC-152.
- One operator. No user intervention or setup is required!
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver and speaker from AC or DC power source.
- Optional 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) for local/remote operation of up to 6 transceivers.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C.
- Space age robust composite case with wheels, retractable handle, quick lock latches and internal gasket. Water/air tight and sand/dust proof.
- Small size: 22.1"L x 17.9"W x 10.4"H.
- Weighs 45 lbs (With power supplies. Without Transceivers).
- Transceivers are mounted on a Jerk-And-Run mount.
- Storage space for G.F.E. Transceiver and power supplies and AC and DC cables.
- Removable lid option.
- Storage space for Speaker, cables, G.F.E. Transceiver, Laptop Computers, handset and antennas.
- Auxiliary 26VDC/1A outputs for external equipment.
- 3 Years warranty. Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: email@example.com