4 TRANSCEIVERS DUAL MBITR / JEM AND AN/PRC-117G INTEGRATED CASE
Part Number: ABP-ITPC-4G-MBITR-250
|INTEGRATED SELF-CONTAINED POWER/VOICE/DATA|
CASE FOR 2 PRC-148 MBITR / JEM AND
2 AN/PRC-117G OR RF-7800M-MP
SPEAKER ARE SOLD SEPARATELY OR G.F.E.
Part number: ABP-ITPC-4G-MBITR-250 (specify transceiver type)
Each unit includes 4 Uninterruptible Power Supplies, 2 Rechargeable Battery Packs, Cables (AC and DC) and one Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ with special Automatic Level Control (ALC).
- Part number: ABP-6N-HEAS-2 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ with Radio Selector.
- ABP-AS-DCC-2 10’ long DC cable for 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™.
- ABP-AS-AUC-1 10’ long Audio cable for 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™.
- Removable lid option.
- AN/PRC-117G Manpack Radio, COMSEC is available. Each radio includes one handset and one operation manual.
- AN/PRC-148 Handheld Radio, COMSEC is available. Each radio includes one rechargeable battery and one operation manual.
- SATCOM Antennas & Broad-Band Antennas:
ABP-ANT-55 Miniature foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW.
Including: 12 feet coax cable and storage/carry case. Weighs 3.1 lbs. Can be stowed inside the case.
ABP-ANT-11 Foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW. Including: 12 feet coax cable
and storage/carry case. Withstands wind loading of 80 MPH.
ABP-ANT-90 Foldable, “X WING” SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Magnetic mount. SATCOM & LOS.
ABP-ANT-86 Omnidirectional SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Fixed mount. 200W CW.
- ABP-DCC-SLV-2 External DC input cable with slave HMMWV connector (10 feet long).
- Other antennas, SATCOM power amplifier Kits and Coax cables are available.
Contact ABP for more information.
- Integrated, self-contained power/voice/data case for 2 AN/PRC-148 MBITR / JEM Radios with 50 Watts 30-512MHz Multi-Band, FH amplifications and 2 AN/PRC-117G or RF-7800M-MP series transceivers in vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard and portable Grab & Go missions.
- Interoperable. Operates different transceiver types.
- Powers 4 transceivers during Fly Away/training/exercise.
- Uninterruptible transceiver operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft power) or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles).
- Eliminates extensive and expensive battery replacement.
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC.
- Uninterruptible 26.5VDC / 5.25Amp, 7A peak per radio.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switchover to the rechargeable backup battery during AC or DC power failure. 2 Batteries are included.
- Fully operational with or without the battery.
- Dual 50 Watts Multi-Band Power Amplification, FH for PRC-148 MBITR / JEM.
- One operator. No user intervention or setup is required!
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver and speaker from AC or DC power source.
- Optional 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) for local/remote operation of up to 6 transceivers.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C.
- Space age robust composite case with wheels, retractable handle, quick lock latches and internal gasket. Water/air tight and sand/dust proof.
- Small size: 22.1"L x 17.9"W x 10.4"H.
- Weighs 45 lbs (With power supplies. Without Transceivers).
- Transceivers are mounted on a Jerk-And-Run mount.
- Storage space for G.F.E. Transceiver and power supplies and AC and DC cables.
- Removable lid option.
- EMI/RFI and Shock/Vibration protection.
- Auxiliary 26VDC/1A outputs for external equipment.
- 3 Years warranty. Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org