FOUR AN/PRC-117G INTEGRATED COMMUNICATIONS CASE
Part Number: ABP-ITPC-4G
|INTEGRATED POWER/VOICE/DATA CASE|
FOR 4 AN/PRC-117G, RF-7800M-MP WIDEBAND
MULTIBAND MULTIMISSION MANPACK RADIOS
TRANSCEIVERS & SPEAKER ARE SOLD SEPARATELY OR G.F.E.
Part number: ABP-ITPC-4G
Each unit includes four Uninterruptible Power Supplies, four Rechargeable Battery, Cables (AC and DC), one Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Integrated, self-contained power/voice/data case for 4 AN/PRC-117G or RF-7800M-MP series transceivers in vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard and portable Grab & Go missions.
- Uninterruptible transceiver and amplifier operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft power) or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles). No need to remove components from case.
- Powers 4 transceivers during Fly Away/training/exercise.
- Conserves batteries for critical missions.
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC (Not limited to 18VDC).
- Uninterruptible power for four transceivers.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™: Instantaneous automatic switchover between external AC and DC power sources.
- Transceiver operation from rechargeable backup battery (included) during AC or DC power failure.
- Removable and replaceable internal battery. More battery capacity than BB 490/U battery at 1/2 the size!
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver and speaker from AC or DC power source.
- Self-contained ready for operation! No need to remove components from case. No setup time is required!
- Space age robust composite case with wheels, retractable handle, quick lock latches and internal gasket. Water/air tight and sand/dust proof.
- Transceivers are mounted on Jerk-And-Run mounts.
- Four Auxiliary 26.5VDC/1A outputs for speaker and external equipment.
- Complete separation between AC and DC cables and connectors for operator safety.
- Optional 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker part number ABP-6N-HEAS-1 for local or remote operation of up to 6 transceivers up to 1,000 feet away.
- Small size: 22.1"L x 17.9"W x 10.4"H.
- Weighs 45 lbs (With power supplies. Without Transceivers).
- Operating temperature: -40° to +70°C.
- Storage space for G.F.E. Transceiver and power supplies and AC and DC cables. Removable lid option.
- 3 Years warranty.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABP products are available on GSA contract No.: GS-07F-0200K