HIGH POWER PFC AC TO DC CONVERTER™
Part Numbers: ABP.AC.XX.1600W/M-PFC
|HIGH POWER PFC AC TO DC CONVERTER™|
SUPPLIES 28VDC, 24VDC, 12VDC TO TRANSCEIVERS
AN/VRC-87 thru AN/VRC-92 SINCGARS MOUNTS,
AN/VRC-103, AN/VRC-104, SATCOM & MULTI-BAND
AMPLIFIERS. FOR COMMMUNICATION RACKS.
ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT MODEL
Part number: ABP.AC.24/12.1600W/M-PFC - Dual Outputs: 24VDC/50A and 12VDC/33A (standard model)
Part number: ABP.AC.28.1600W/M-PFC- Single Output: 28VDC/57A (standard model)
Part number: ABP.AC.28/12.1600W/M-PFC - Dual Outputs: 28VDC/43A and 12VDC/33A
Part number: ABP.AC.24.1600W/M-PFC - Single Output: 24VDC/66A
Part number: ABP.AC.12.1600W/M-PFC - Single Output: 12VDC/133A
Part number: ABP.AC.ADJ.1200W/M-PFC - Adjustable output: 10 to 26VDC/50A
Each unit includes AC power cord kit and Contacts cover kit.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- High Power AC to DC power supply for ANY military transceiver, Power Amplifier Kits and other
communication equipment that requires 28VDC, 24VDC or 12VDC for operation:
AN/VRC-87 thru AN/VRC-92 SINCGARS Mounts, AN/VRC-103, AN/VRC-104, SATCOM and Multi-Band
Amplifiers, ABP-50WSK, ABP-100WSK, ABP-40WMBK, ABP-75WMBK, AM-SAT-47, AM-SAT-50,
AM-SAT-100, AM-SAT-200, AM-7175 and many others in Command Post, TOC, Shelter, Aircraft and Shipboard.
- AC to DC power supply for many transceivers and communication equipment rack in Command Posts,
TOCs, Communication Rack, Shelter and Communications Vehicle.
- AC to DC power supply for SATCOM and Power Amplifier Kits.
- 28VDC or 24VDC or 12VDC Manpack power source.
- Powers mobile communication suitcases and portable communication equipment.
- Eliminates the use of batteries. Estimated cost saving of $30,000 to $100,000 a year.
- The power supply will pay for itself after only 3 weeks of operation!
- Applications requiring high power / high reliability together with small size and low weight.
- More Applications...
- Worldwide AC input with continuous operation from 85VAC to 264VAC, 47-500Hz to include 115VAC / 230VAC,
AC power in all foreign countries, AC aircraft power, AC generator and DC to AC Inverters. Not limited to 95VAC.
See KEY FEATURES.
- Up to 1600 Watts of output power. 28V, 24V, 12V and other output voltages are available
- Can be paralleled for higher power.
- Up to 8 separate, floating outputs in a single chassis.
- Modular design of "easy slide in" output modules for rapid replacement, output reconfiguration/future upgrade.
- Protected against short circuit, over-voltage, over-temperature & input voltage surge.
- EMI/RFI input and output filters.
- High efficiency AC/DC converter with AC and DC status signals and Remote operation.
- Optional water splash proof kit and shock/vibration mounting kit.
- Weighs only 9.75 pounds.
- Small size: 6.0"W X 3.4"H x 11.8"D.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C.
- Industrial grade.
- 16 Threaded mounting holes.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org