INTEGRATED 3 TRANSCEIVERS AMPLIFIED COMMUNICATION CASE FOR AN/PRC-117G
Part Number: ABP-ITCC-8G
|INTEGRATED 3 TRANSCEIVERS|
COMMUNICATION CASE FOR
UP TO 3 AN/PRC 117G, RF-7800M-MP
Transceivers, antennas, handsets
and KDUs are sold separately or G.F.E
Part number: ABP-ITCC-8G
Each unit includes 2 Uninterruptible Power Supplies, 2 50 Watts multi-band amplifications, 1 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker with 4 KDUs mount, Speaker Audio and DC cables, AC and DC cables and Manual.
NOTE: The ABP-ITCC-8G case is configured for 2 AN/PRC-117G or RF-7800M-MP transceivers and fully prewired and ready for an additional 1 AN/PRC-117G or RF-7800M-MP transceiver. 1 Uninterruptible power supply is required (not included).
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Part number: ABP-STO-6SP-1 6 HEAS-1 speakers/6 DCC-2-200/6 AUC-1-200 cables in Storage/Transportation Case.
- Part number: ABP-AS-DCC-2 10’ long DC cable for 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker.
- Part number: ABP-AS-AUC-1 10’ long Audio cable for 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker.
- Part number: ABP-ANT-55 Miniature foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna.
200W CW. Including: 6 feet coax cable and storage/carry case. Weighs 3.1 lbs. Can
be stowed inside the ABP ISC-50 or ABP-ISC-100 case.
- Part number: ABP-ANT-11 Foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna.
200W CW. Including: 12 feet coax cable and storage/carry case. Withstands wind loading of 80 MPH.
- Part number: ABP-ANT-90 Foldable, “X WING” SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Magnetic mount. SATCOM & LOS.
- Part number: ABP-ANT-86 Omni directional SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Fixed mount. 200W CW.
- Part number: ABP-DCC-SLV-2 External DC input cable with slave HMMWV connector. 10 Feet long.
- Integrated, self-contained amplified LOS/SATCOM-On-The-Move, TOC-in-a-Box, DCP communication case for 2 AN/PRC-117G or RF-7800M-MP transceivers and fully prewired and ready (1 power supply is G.F.E. or sold separately) for an additional 1 AN/PRC-117G or RF-7800M-MP transceiver for use in vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard, portable.
- Powers 3 transceivers during Fly Away/training/exercise.
- Uninterruptible transceiver operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft power) or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles).
- Eliminates extensive and expensive battery replacement.
- Field proven, dual 50 Watts FH multi-band 30-512MHz amplification, LOS & DAMA SATCOM. JITC Certified.
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC (Not limited to 18VDC).
- Uninterruptible 26.5VDC nominal / 5.25Amp, 7A peak for transceivers. Uninterruptible power for amplifiers.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switchover between external AC and DC power sources. Transceivers and speaker switchover to the rechargeable back up battery during AC or DC power failure.
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver and speaker from AC or DC power source.
- Self-contained ready for operation! No need to remove components from case. No setup time is required!
- Up to 3 Transceivers are mounted on a Jerk-And-Run mounts.
- 3 Transceivers are mounted on a Jerk-And-Run mounts.
- 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker with 4 KDUs mount for of up to 6 transceivers. Automatic Level Control (ALC) and local/remote operation up to 1,000 feet
- Optional Transceiver Audio Splitter ABP-TAS-1 allows a connection of up to six speakers to one transceiver.
- 115VAC/60Hz AC output for laptop computer (optional).
- Auxiliary 26.5VDC/1A outputs for external equipment.
- Operating temperature: -40 to +70°C (-30 to +50°C amp).
- Robust, water/air tight and sand/dust proof case is a two-man carry, wheels and foldable handles for easy mobility.
- Small size: 36"L x 22"W x 20"H.
- Weighs 116 lbs (w/batteries, speaker w/o Transceivers).
- Storage space for Speaker, cables, G.F.E. Transceivers, Laptop Computers, handsets, antennas and accessories.
- 3 Years warranty. Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: email@example.com