INTEGRATED COMBI TRANSCEIVER COMMUNICATIONS CASE
Part Number: ABP-ITCC-100C
INTEGRATED COMBI TRANSCEIVER COMMUNICATIONS CASE|
FOR COMBINATIONS OF UP TO SIX AN/PRC 117G, AN/PSC-5,
AN/PSC-5D, MBMMR, AN/PRC-150, AN/PRC-152, AN/PRC-148
MBITR, AN/PRC-152, AN/PRC-148 MBITR, AN/PRC-119 SINCGARS,
AN/URC-200, AN/PRC-113, AN/PRC-138, MXF-400, RF-5000
TRANSCEIVERS AND AMPLIFIERS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY OR G.F.E.
Part number: ABP-ITCC-100C (COMBI with removable lids)
Each unit includes uninterruptible power supplies for transceivers, 3 TAS-1, 1
6N-HEAS-1, 4 Desktop AC/DC, 9 AUC-1, 4 DCC-2, 1 DCC-4 cables and one Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Part number: ABP-STO-6SP-1 6 ABP-HEAS-1 speakers, 6 ABP-DCC-2-200 and 6 ABP-AS-AUC-1-200 cables in Storage/Transportation Case.
- Part Number: ABP-AS-DCC-2 long DC cable for 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™.
- Part Number: ABP-AS-AUC-1 10’ long Audio cable for 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™.
- AN/PRC-117G Wideband Multiband Multimission Manpack Radio COMSEC is available.
- AN/PRC-117F, Multimission Manpack Radio COMSEC. Including: one handset, one LOS antenna and one operation manual.
- AN/PRC-150(C) Advanced Secured HF-SSB/VHF-FM Tactical Manpack Radio. Including: one handset, one antenna and one operation manual.
- SATCOM Antennas & Broad-Band Antennas:
ABP-ANT-55 Miniature foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW.
Including: 12 feet coax cable and storage/carry case. Weighs 3.1 lbs. Can be stowed inside the case.
ABP-ANT-11 Foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW. Including: 12 feet coax cable
and storage/carry case. Withstands wind loading of 80 MPH.
ABP-ANT-90 Foldable, “X WING” SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Magnetic mount. SATCOM & LOS.
ABP-ANT-86 Omnidirectional SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna. Fixed mount. 200W CW.
- Part number: ABP-AS-DCC-4 Y-Split Auxiliary 24VDC output cable to supply DC power for external Encryption.
- Part number: ABP-BT-24V/1.9AH-1 24V/2AH SLA rechargeable battery pack. NSN: 6140-01-493-8357.
- Part number: ABP-DATA-TR-1
Data/Accessories connector option for AN/PRC-117F and AN/PRC-150.
- Part Number: ABP-DCC-SLV-2 External DC input cable with slave HMMWV connector (10 feet long).
- RF amplifiers and other configurations are available. Contact ABP for more information.
- Other antennas and longer Coax cables are available. Contact ABP for more information.
- Integrated Transceiver Communication Case with removable lids. Including uninterruptible power supplies for combinations of up to six AN/PRC 117G, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PSC-5, AN/PSC-5D, MBMMR, AN/PRC-150, AN/PRC-152, AN/PRC-148 MBITR, AN/PRC-119 SINCGARS, AN/URC-200, AN/PRC-113, AN/PRC-138, MXF-400, RF-5000 transceivers in vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard, portable.
- Powers transceivers during Fly Away/training/exercise.
- Uninterruptible transceiver operation from almost any AC power source worldwide (including aircraft power) or 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles).
- Worldwide input power (including aircraft power): 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz or 9-36 VDC.
- Uninterruptible 26.5VDC / 5.25Amp, 7A peak for each transceiver.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switchover to the rechargeable backup battery during AC or DC power failure. Batteries are included.
- Fully operational with or without the battery.
- One operator. No user intervention or setup is required!
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver and speaker from AC or DC power source.
- 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ ABP-6N-HEAS-1 with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) for local/remote operation of up to 6 transceivers.
- Transceiver Audio Splitter™ ABP-TAS-1 allows a connection of up to six speakers to one transceiver.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +71°C.
- Robust, water/air tight and sand/dust proof case is a two-man carry and has retractable handles for easy mobility.
- Small size: 36”L x 22”W x 20”H.
- Weighs about 129 lbs (depending on the configuration).
- Transceivers are mounted on a Jerk-And-Run mount.
- Storage space for Speaker, cables, G.F.E. Transceiver, Laptop Computers, handset and antennas.
- Auxiliary 26VDC/1A outputs for external equipment.
- 3 Years warranty. Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org