SHOCK/VIBRATION VEHICLE MOUNT FOR AN/PRC-117G WIDEBAND MULTIBAND MULTIMISSION MANPACK RADIO
Part Number: ABP-RM-5
RACK MOUNT ABP-RM-5 for
AN/PRC-117G AND RF-7800M-MP
AND POWER SUPPLY
ARE NOT INCLUDED OR G.F.E.
Part number: ABP-RM-5 (For ABP-TPS-1
with AN/PRC-117G or RF-7800M-MP manpack transceiver).
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- AN/PRC-117G or RF-7800M-MP transceiver Shock/Vibration Mount for use in HMMWV, military & civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard, Command Post, TOC and shelter.
- Shock/Vibration Rack/Vehicle Mount for AN/PRC-117G manpack transceiver together with ABP Transceiver Power Supply™, uninterruptible power supply part number ABP-TPS-1.
- The mount accommodates Jerk-And-Run applications as well as vehicle, shelter, aircraft and communication rack installations.
- The ABP-RM-5 Rack Mount is direct replacement for the standard military rack mounts and other rack mount adapters.
- The AN/PRC-117G transceiver and the ABP power supply are latched together and attached to the mount with 1 quick release thumb screw that provide positive lock (no tools are necessary for mounting/dismounting).
- Four heavy duty shock/vibration isolators provide protection against severe impact shock with efficient vibration isolation for off-road applications.
- The height of the rack mount can be reduced to only 0.6" (3.9"H with transceiver and power supply) for fixed location and case installation.
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to +150°C .
- Storage Temperature Range: -55°C to +150°C .
- Size: 12.5"L x 6.5"W x 1.9"H (5.4"H with transceiver and power supply).
- Weight: 5.0 Lbs.
- Mounting: 4 Mounting holes.
- 3 Years warranty.
Only ABP Shock / Vibration Rack Mounts are fully compatible with all ABP Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Power Adapters. Beware of unauthorized imitation. ABP warranty will be voided if ABP Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Power Adapters are installed in unauthorized mounts.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org