UNITERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY TRANSCEIVER POWER UNIT™
FOR AN/PSC-5, AN/PSC-5D, MBMMR, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-150, AN/PSC-14 BGAN, AN/PRC-138, AN/PRC-113, AN/URC-200
Part Number: ABP-AC/DC/BT-TR-1
|UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY TRANSCEIVER POWER|
UNIT™ FOR AN/PSC-5, AN/PSC-5D, AN/PSC-14 BGAN, MBMMR,
AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-150, AN/PRC-138, AN/PRC-113,
AN/URC-200, RF-5000, MXF-400
Part number: ABP-AC/DC/BT-TR-1
Each unit includes AC power cord (part number ABP-ACC-TR-1, NSN 5995-01-493-8358), DC input cable
(part number ABP-DCC-TR-1, NSN 5995-01-493-8359) and one 24V/2AH rechargeable battery
(part number ABP-BT-24V/1.9AH-1, NSN 6140-01-493-8357).
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Uninterruptible power supply for AN/PSC-5, AN/PSC-5D, MBMMR, AN/PRC-117F,
AN/PRC-150, AN/PSC-14 BGAN, PRC-138, PRC-113, URC-200, MXF-400 series, RF-5000 series transceivers.
- Interoperable power supply for the transceiver in vehicle convoy, Command Post, TOC, shelter, HMMWV,
Military vehicles Civilian vehicles, aircraft, shipboard and portable applications. Power supply for the transceiver
during training/exercise and Jerk-And-Run applications.
- Maximum flexibility: One power supply can operate different transceiver types in the field.
- Transceiver operation from any AC power source world-wide including AC aircraft power
and AC generator or any DC power source between 9VDC to 36VDC (12V, 24V, 28V).
- Eliminates extensive and expensive battery replacement (Savings of $10,000 to $20,000
a year in wasted batteries). The unit pays for itself after only 8 days of operation!
- Conserves batteries for critical missions and reduces batteries logistics.
- More Applications...
- Worldwide AC input with continuous operation from 85VAC to 270VAC, 47-440Hz to include
115VAC / 230VAC, AC power in all foreign countries, AC aircraft power, AC generator and DC to
AC Inverters. Not limited to 95VAC. See KEY FEATURES.
- Wide DC input range of 9 to 36VDC to include 12VDC, 24VDC, 28VDC, HMMWV, Military vehicles, civilian vehicles, aircraft
power and DC generators. Not limited to 11VDC. . See
- Supplies 26.5VDC / 5.25Amp (7 Amp peak) to the transceiver.
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switch-over to the rechargeable backup battery during AC or DC power failure.
- Automatic battery charging while operating the transceiver from AC or DC power source.
- The unit latches to the transceiver in the same manner as the standard battery box.
- Reversible Data/Accessory connector option for AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-150 (optional).
- Operator safety feature prevents the use of incompatible battery.
See KEY FEATURES.
- Separate AC and DC cables for user safety.
See KEY FEATURES.
- One rechargeable, removable internal battery pack is included. Drop-in a second battery pack
to double the backup time. 2 Batteries have the same capacity as the BB-390A/U.
- Auxiliary 26VDC/1A output to power an external Encryption Equipment.
- Protected against short circuit, over-voltage and over-temperature.
- EMI/RFI protection. Designed to meet MIL-STD 1275, 461, 462, 810 and TEMPEST.
- Operational status indicators: Night Vision Goggle compatible AC, DC and BATTERY GOOD (fully charged) test lights, relay & TTL logic.
- Fully automatic. No user intervention or setup is required! No switches to push or turn.
- Operational in desert or arctic conditions.
See KEY FEATURES.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C to match the transceiver operating specifications.
- Comparable in size to the standard battery box. Weighs only 3.75 lbs (without batteries).
- Robust, water submersible, sand/dust-proof.
- Modular design for rapid parts replacement / future upgrade.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: email@example.com