UNIVERSAL POWER SUPPLY CASE
Part Numbers: ABP-UPC-12/24-1 & ABP-UPC-12/28-1
|SELF CONTAINED POWER
SUPPLY CASE. 12VDC, 24VDC / 28VDC OUTPUTS FOR TRANSCEIVERS, POWER
AMPLIFIERS AND OTHERS.|
Part number: ABP-UPC-12/24-1 - 12VDC and 24VDC outputs
Part number: ABP-UPC-12/28-1 -12VDC and 28VDC outputs
Each unit includes AC power cord, DC input cable, 1 12VDC output cable with BA-5590 connector and 1 24VDC output cable with BA-5590 connector.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- 12VDC and 24VDC output cables with BA-5590 connector or LST-5 adapter, BA-5590 connector kit, LST-5 Adapter kit.
- High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™.
- 6-Net High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™.
- Self contained, suitcase style power supply system for transceivers, Power Amplifiers and other
communication equipment that require 12VDC, 24VDC or 28VDC for operation.
- Uninterruptible portable power case that operates from a worldwide 85-265VAC / 47-440Hz AC
power source or 9-36VDC DC power source to include AC or DC aircraft power, AC generator and vehicle battery.
- Eliminates extensive and expensive battery replacement (Savings of $30,000 to $100,000 a year in wasted batteries).
- Conserves batteries for critical missions.
- Worldwide Uninterruptible operation from AC and DC power sources via an AC to DC power
supply and a DC to DC converter (operation from external 85-265VAC / 47-440Hz and 9-36VDC
including AC or DC aircraft power, AC generator and vehicle battery).
- Multiple output receptacles: 12VDC, 24VDC or 28VDC. Maximum power is 600W (1200W model is available).
- Automatic AC or DC power source selection.
- Voltage monitoring of external AC and DC power sources with DC O.K. and DC LOW outputs.
- Protected against voltage surge, short circuit, over-voltage and over-temperature.
- EMI/RFI: Input and Output filters.
- High efficiency.
- Internal rechargeable backup batteries (optional).
- Weighs only 14 pounds (without batteries).
- Small size: 19.3" x 15.3" x 7.5".
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C. (-40°C to +70°C model is available). Industrial grade.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org