UP POWER DC to DC CONVERTER™
Part Numbers: ABP-12V/UP/24V/25A, ABP-12V/UP/28V/21A & ABP-12V/UP/48V/12A
|UP POWER DC to DC CONVERTER™.|
CONVERTS 12VDC TO 28VDC OR 24VDC UP TO 25A.
24V/28V POWER SOURCE FOR MILITARY
TRANSCEIVERS AND POWER AMPLIFIER KITS.
Part number: ABP-12V/UP/24V/25A - 24VDC output
Part number: ABP-12V/UP/28V/21A - 28VDC output
Part number: ABP-12V/UP/48V/12A - 48VDC output
Each unit includes 1 Input connector, 1 output connector and 4 mounting screws.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Supplies 24VDC or 28VDC power for military transceivers and Power Amplifier Kits
when used in a 12VDC commercial vehicle or 24VDC military vehicles.
- Operating 24V or 28V military tactical transceivers and amplifiers from commercial
vehicle 12V battery or 12VDC power source.
- Provides military transceivers and Power Amplifier Kits with filtered, stabilized 24V or 28V
to compensate for "dirty power" and battery voltage drop (below 24V) in military vehicles.
- Recommended for transceivers, Power amplifier Kits. Comm. equipment rack in fixed
installations, Command Posts, TOC, communication vehicle, boat and transportable/portable
- Provides 48VDC for INMARSAT B terminal and other SATCOM equipment.
- Step up power in mobile communication suitcases.
- Small size, low weight, high performance and high reliability for Military/Industrial systems.
- High efficiency of up to 94%.
- High output power capability of up to 600 Watts (25A maximum).
- Wide input voltage: 9 to 36VDC (non-isolated step up conversion).
- Output: 24V or 28V or 48V / 600W (Input voltage must be lower than the output voltage).
- Input surge/transient protection up to 600V.
- Continuous output short circuit protection.
- Continuous over-temperature protection.
- No minimum load is required.
- Low output ripple (<100mVpp).
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C.
- EMI/RFI protection. Designed to meet MIL-STD 1275, 461, 462, 810 and TEMPEST.
- Water proof. Submersible to 3 feet (with special connectors and potting).
- Lightweight: 36oz.
- Small size: 6.75"L x 4.75"W x 2.1"H.
- Occupies only 67 cubic inches of space.
- Military/Industrial grade.
- 4 mounting holes.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
- 3 Years warranty.
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org