VEHICLE ADAPTER FOR AN/PRC-152
Part Number: ABP-VAK-M2-50
|VEHICLE ADAPTER FOR AN/PRC-152|
RADIO & ANTENNAS
ARE SOLD SEPARATELY OR G.F.E.
Part number: ABP-VAK-M2-50
Each unit includes one High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™, Audio & DC cables for speaker,
DC Input cable with alligator clips, AC power cord and Operation/Maintenance manual.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Part number: AN/PRC-152 Multi band, Multi mission Handheld Radio COMSEC
- Part number: ABP-ANT-3512HP 30 to 512 MHz Multimission tactical antenna,
High Power, 200 watts for Vehicle, Command Post, TOC and Shelter.
- Part number: ABP-MNT-4257 Antenna mount for 30 to 512 MHz Multimission tactical
antenna. For Vehicle.
- SATCOM Antennas &
Part number: ABP-ANT-55 Miniature foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW.
Including: 12 feet coax cable and storage/carry case. Weighs 3.1 lbs.
Part number: ABP-ANT-11 Foldable, High gain SATCOM antenna. 200W CW.
Including: 12 feet coax cable and storage/carry case. Withstands wind loading of 80 MPH.
Part number: ABP-ANT-90 Foldable, “X WING” SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna.
Magnetic mount. SATCOM & LOS.
Part number: ABP-ANT-907S Fixed Wings, “X WING” SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna.
Magnetic mount. SATCOM & LOS.
Part number: ABP-ANT-86 Omnidirectional SATCOM-On-The-Move antenna.
Fixed mount. 200W CW.
- Part number: ABP-DCC-SLV-1 External DC input cable with slave HMMWV connector. 10 Feet long.
- Part number: ABP-DCC1-TR-1 External DC input cable with cigarette lighter plug. 6 Feet long.
- Part number: ABP-VAK-M1-ADPT1 Adapter for up to two ABP-VAK-M2-50 units. Direct
replacement for one SINCGARS mount VRC-87 thru VRC-92.
- Other antennas, antenna switches and Coax cables are available. Contact ABP for more information.
- Vehicle Adapter Kit for the AN/PRC-152 Handheld in Vehicle Convoy, HMMWV, 24V/28V Military &
12V Civilian Vehicles, Aircraft, Shipboard, Command Post, TOC, Shelter, Portable Applications.
- Uninterruptible operation from any 9-36VDC power source (HMMWV and other vehicles) or AC power
source worldwide (including aircraft power).
- Direct replacement for VRC-87 thru VRC-92 SINCGARS mounts (up to two ABP-VAK-M2-50 units on optional mount).
- 50 Watts (user selectable L/M/H) of RF amplification for the AN/PRC-152 Radio across the frequency range of 30-512 MHz with receive gain in SATCOM mode.
- DAMA, Have Quick & SINCGARS Frequency Hopping compatible.
- Bi-directional filtering minimizes co-site interference from nearby radios.
- Automatic frequency selection in the SATCOM and LOS modes and dual antenna connections.
- Quick installation in many platforms to include HMMWV, Military and Commercial Vehicles, Aircraft, Boat, Command Post, TOC, Shelter.
- Audio/Data port is readily accessible. Radio pocket supports quick radio removal for portable operation.
- Worldwide input power: 9-36VDC (HMMWV, 24V/28V military & 12V commercial vehicles, boat and aircraft or 85-270 VAC / 47-440 Hz (AC generator, local power grid and aircraft power).
- ZERO WAIT SWITCHING™. Instantaneous automatic switchover between the AC and DC power sources.
- Included High Efficiency Amplified Speaker™ with special Automatic Level Control (ALC) for local/remote operation. 5 Watts of clear, crisp audio overcomes noisy environment.
- Optional adapter allows for installation of up to two ABP-VAK-M2-50 units as a direct replacement for one standard SINCGARS mount VRC-87 thru VRC-92.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C (20°C to +60°C Amp).
- Robust, water/sand/dust proof unit.
- Small size: 5.4"W x 9.5"H x 10.5"D
- Weight: 14 lbs (Without radio).
- 1 Auxiliary 24VDC/1A output for external equipment.
- 3 Years warranty. Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS).
For accessories, price and ordering information call ABP at (301) 977-5570,
Fax to (301) 977-5210 or E-mail to: email@example.com